2022, ADV will once again bring together representatives from public administration, IT, educational institutions and business. This year, the two-day e-Government Conference will be held in Salzburg under the motto "Has the digitalization boost come to stay?
As an ADV event, the e-Government Conference 2022 offers visitors the usual exchange of knowledge, ideas and opinions, as well as numerous opportunities for high-quality networking.
Key topics: What has come to stay?
- Data: Cloud & Gaia-X, data sovereignty, licensing.
- Crisis management & safeguarding: cybersecurity, digital resilience & data protection.
- Innovation capability & agility: prerequisites for resource-efficient (IT) project implementation as well as development speed
- Digital Culture: legal, technological & social aspects, digital thinking as a model for the future, durability of digital solutions, leadership in home/hybrid office times.
You can find more detailed information here: https://e-government-konferenz-2022.b2match.io/page-4221 https://e-government-konferenz-2022.b2match.io/
In addition, the e-Health Conference 2022 will take place during the conference.
Austrian Digital Value stands for networking. We have invited top-class international and Austrian speakers to share experiences across borders and learn from each other.
We expect representatives from all perspectives in healthcare to bring together the views of patients, all healthcare providers, social insurances, healthcare institutions, politics, administration from the federal government to municipalities and hospitals. Our focus is complemented by the business community with insights from experienced companies to start up ideas.
Wir erwarten Vertreterinnen und Vertreter aller Sichtweisen im Gesundheitswesen um die Blickwinkel von Patientinnen und Patienten, allen Gesundheitsdienstanbietern, Sozialversicherungen, Institutionen aus dem Gesundheitswesen, Politik, Verwaltung von Bund bis zu den Gemeinden und Krankenanstalten zusammenzubringen. Ergänzt wird unser Schwerpunkt durch die Wirtschaft mit Einblicken von erfahrenen Unternehmen bis hin zu Start Up-Ideen.
- (Inter)National e-Health Strategies (Germany, Finland & Austria)
- Digital health and care applications on prescription: realization in Austria following the German model - how far are we?
- European pioneers in health data networking and "Secondary Use of Health Data": can Austria catch up with Europe's leaders Finland and the UK?"
- Women in Health IT
- Best practice strategies and solutions
Our COO, DI Elke Zens will also be on site on both days and will pitch at the e-Health conference on day 2.
You can find more detailed information here: https://e-government-konferenz-2022.b2match.io/page-4221