from 20 hrs. - Office and Remote
ilvi - smart health solutions - we are a Styrian company based in Gleisdorf. Here we develop intelligent solutions for the health sector.
Our goal is to relieve the burden on medical staff through digitization and to enable an end-to-end supply chain for patients and those in need of care.
Become part of our team and support our software developers in interface and app development for Android and Windows platforms.
- Programming skills
- Hands-on mentality
- German und Englisch
- Willingness to learn
Nice to have
- Experience with the following programming languages
- Xamarin / .NET MAUI
- .net core
- Bluetooth / NFC Integration
- Java (Android Development)
- Atlassian Tools (Jira/Confluence)
What's great about the job?
- We are a motivated team with a very good working atmosphere - working for us is fun.
- With our Smart Health Solutions, we are improving the quality of medical care in our society - you are performing a meaningful job.
- Our structures and processes grow dynamically with our size - you can develop further in all areas.
We attach great importance to personal initiative - your ideas and suggestions for improvement will be met with open ears.
Discover our products.
What we offer
The minimum salary according to the collective agreement is EUR 2,635.00 gross/month (on a full-time basis, 38.5h/week). Willingness to overpay and flexible working arrangements (time and place) are given.
Arrange the place of work and working hours according to your needs.
Continue to develop in your area of interest.
We are looking forward to you. Become part of our team
Food & Drink
Snacks and drinks will be provided.