Software Integration Engineer
from 30 Std.
ilvi - smart health solutions - we are a Styrian company based in Gleisdorf. Here we develop intelligent solutions for the health sector.
Our goal is to relieve the burden on medical staff through digitization and to enable an end-to-end supply chain for patients and those in need of care.
Become part of our team and support our software developers in interface and app development for Android and Windows platforms.
- Conception, design and implementation of interfaces to clinical systems in coordination with our customers.
- Consulting, planning and analysis of new solutions together with our project managers as well as our customers.
- Installation and maintenance of our software products.
- Processing of technical customer messages in 2nd level support.
- Apply agile methods based on our quality thinking.
What's great about the job?
- We are a motivated team with a very good working atmosphere - working for us is fun.
- With our Smart Health Solutions, we are improving the quality of medical care in our society - you are doing a meaningful job.
- Our structures and processes grow dynamically with our size - you can develop yourself in all areas.
- We attach great importance to personal initiative - your ideas and suggestions for improvement will be listened to.
- We offer the possibility to do part of the work in a home office.
What we offer
The minimum salary according to the collective agreement is EUR 2,635.00 gross/month (full-time, 38.5h/week) with readiness for overpayment.
Throughout the year, various activities are often organized, team building events and much more...
A full time positionAttractive salary package.
Food & Drink
Fruit, coffee and snacks are provided.